Autani’s Connect Building Automation System software provides an interface between Tridium’s NiagaraAX platform, as well as Modbus enabled building automation systems, and Autani’s EnergyCenter products, with integrated support for lighting, thermostats, controllable outlets, fans, and meters.
- Tridium Niagara AX Framework and ModBus MS/TP interfaces supported
- Self-configuring interface generates addresses for connected devices
- EnergyCenter devices are controlled by the BAS via Connect and EnergyCenter Software on a last action basis
- Monitoring and metering functions of EnergyCenter remain active with up-to-the-minute energy consumption and savings data
- Integrated support for third party occupancy sensors